Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!







Jeremy gave me the most BEAUTIFUL diamond necklace today! He's such a sweetheart. :) He also got me a big heart balloon and a box of chocolates that I've seriously been eating all day long...I gotta knock that off or I'm NEVER gonna be able to wear shorts this summer!!! :) I need to get myself on that treadmill!
We got a pretty bad ice storm last night into this morning. We had a hard time getting to sleep last night cause the ice was so loud hitting the windows. Jeremy got to stay home for an extra 2 hrs. this morning before going to work...so we got to sleep in a little. I always love it when he is home with us. I miss him all day! :) I took some pictures of the snow this afternoon from our balcony. It's really kinda pretty...but I know the people without power right now aren't thinking it's so pretty. :) Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day with your sweethearts!



No comments:

Post a Comment