
Not much is new with us. The girls and I had fun today...(Hannah is top and Savannah is bottom) from the look on Savannah's face you'd probably think otherwise...but she really was having a fun time until I got the camera out! Jeremy finished painting the blue in the livingroom tonight...much better than the green we had before! Painting was a whole new experience for us and it took a very long time to get everything touched up, but it looks good. These pics don't really do justice, but it gives you an idea. The purple looks WAY darker on here...I tried to edit the pics, but that's the best I could do. :)



It was pretty rainy today, but at least it wasn't snowing. We got to watch the kids from the school behind our apartment complex play lacross tonight while we were eating dinner. We are looking forward to getting some outdoor furniture for our balcony so we can watch them more once the weather is warmer. They're pretty good! We hope you all are doing well. Have a great Friday and a restful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment