What a crazy day we had today! It's 7:30 p.m. and I am honestly off to bed as soon as I finish typing this! :)
Jeremy took the day off to go to the girls' appointments with me. The first was this morning and the girls saw Dr. Jude again for their 6 month well-baby checkup (a month late!). Their appt. was at 8 a.m. and we thought we'd left early, but we barely made it!! Traffic was a little worse than usual. :P Anyway, she said the girls are doing wonderful...Savannah weighs 15 lb., 4 oz. and Hannah is 16 lb., 9 oz!!! (what a chub!) They are 28 inches long too, so we're pretty sure they're gonna be tall like Daddy. They also had their last round of shots for awhile...until their 1 year visit. That will be a nice break for me! I hate it when they look at me like, "Mom, how could you let them hurt me?" Breaks my heart!
After their appt. with Dr. Jude we went home for a few hours, had lunch, had a SHORT nap, and then we were off to see Dr. Tis for a followup on Savannah's foot. He said it looks wonderful and that she doesn't have to wear the brace during the day anymore!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! Just at night from now on so she can have fun playing and standing during the day and then she has to put the brace back on at bedtime. I'm not sure how that's gonna go because we've been doing the opposite up until now...she's been wearing it during the day and then not at night. I guess we'll see! :) She'll see the doctor again in 6 months.
Unfortunately our trip home was during rush hour, so it took about 2 1/2 hours to get home!!! Needless to say, the girls were tired, I was tired, and Jeremy was just plain sick of driving. :) It's been a good day, but a LONG one, so now that the girls are finally in bed, I'm off to do the same! Take care everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment