Sunday, June 10, 2007

Me and my girls

I know some of you never thought you'd live to see the day when a picture of ME was on here! :) I can no longer avoid it...here it is! :) Jeremy took it tonight after church. The girls are getting so big...I can't believe they're 7 months old now. (Seems like they get heavier every day too..they really are getting to be chunks!) I'm just glad they are healthy and growing like weeds. Their well-baby appointment is this week so we'll let everybody know how it goes.
Jeremy has off tomorrow so we're hoping to do something fun with Daddy! The girls are so attached to him...they start to laugh and kick when they first see him walk in the door after work. Cracks me up, and I'm so thankful they have such a WONDERFUL Daddy who loves them so much! Have a great week everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment