Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rainy Day

Well, it's been kind of a sad rainy day here! Jeremy had duty today so we were pretty much stuck at home! Jeremy said I could take him to work so I'd be able to go somewhere, but getting myself and 2 babies out the door by 6 am...not gonna happen!!! :) It was very hot and it rained most of the day. I was feeding Hannah her dinner and it started raining so hard that it scared me! I went and looked out the window to make sure there wasn't a tornado coming!...I seriously haven't seen it rain that hard since my Pensacola days! :)
We are getting VERY excited about seeing Grandma and Grandpa Weible next week for the 4th! The last time we saw them it was Easter, so the girls have changed quite a bit. I can't believe they will be 8 months old in a little over a week. Time flies...
We also decided we are going to try to go to NY to visit my family the end of August. My cousin JR lives in Las Vegas but he is coming back to Buffalo to get married, so we are hoping to get to see family we only see every few years. It's hard when we're scattered all over the country!
Took some pictures tonight...they aren't the best because for some reason I don't have time to do pictures until they are tired and crabby and begging me for their cribs!! Hannah looks so sad in these pictures...she really is a happy kid, I promise! :) Just worn out from playing so hard!
Hope everyone is doing well and enduring the heat...hopefully some cooler, less rainy weather will be headed our way soon so we can see the great outdoors again!
Savannah
She's a tired girl
She's getting stronger everyday!
My Savannah burrito! :) (she looks like ET doesn't she?)
Hannah
I love it when she does that with her lips!
Hannah, Queen of Sheba
(My Dad will get that one!) :)
Or maybe Hannah the baker?

2 comments:

  1. The girls are getting soo big! They'll be into everything before you know it! And, fun for you!! I can hardly keep track of ONE!! lol! Love their sailor outfits - is that offensive to a coastie? lol :-) Anyway - they're cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coasties are sailors too.

    ReplyDelete