Wednesday, July 18, 2007

They're growing up...

Someone really should've told me that the day the girls were born I'd have to start letting them go!! They are changing so much I can hardly believe it. Savannah is officially crawling now and Hannah's getting there...she'd much rather be standing, though. They are also really starting to enjoy music. Today Savannah was trying so hard to hum a tune along with me...it was SO cute!! :0)
Jeremy has the day off tomorrow because he is taking his civil service test at 4:00 pm and then has a short interview with Fairfax County (our county) for a police officer position. It's not an official interview, but more just questioning to see if anything will eliminate him from further pursuing the position. He's nervous...but really excited, as am I. I know he'll do really well. We'll try to update everyone on how things go.
Here are some pictures from tonight...they love being on our bed. They were so tired, that's why they were being so silly. We love those girls!!!!!

Can we sleep in the Big Bed?

Don't leave me, k?

Got ur nose!

Oh yeah...guess who?!

Sleepy girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment