Thing here in VA are good. Jeremy is still waiting to hear from Fairfax Co. about whether or not he passed his polygraph. They told him he should get his results in 10-14 days but Thursday will be 3 weeks so he's getting a little frustrated about not knowing. It's pretty stressful for him right now. He's doing very well with his 2 online classes...he took a test last night and I think he said he got a 94%, so he's pretty encouraged that his grades have all been great. He has a 10-page paper due soon, so he'll be glad when that's over! The girls are doing great. They will be turn 1 year on November 6th...less than 4 wks. now!!! Jeremy and I have been talking a lot lately about how it's just flown by. Every day they are surprising us with something new. Our goal for the next month or so will be to start weaning them off bottles and to get them to use a sippy cup. I've been giving them a sippy cup at lunch time...usually just with water because they still just play with it for the most part. Savannah does great with it when she wants to, but Hannah still hasn't figured out you're supposed to suck in order to get the water out. She just chews on it!! Silly girl. She's so funny. :) Work is going well. Some days are very long but I'm just thankful that the Lord provided a way for us to have some extra money. Jeremy and I were laughing tonight about how someday when the girls are potty-trained and we don't have to buy diapers anymore we'll have an extra $100 a month to work with...isn't that CRAZY?!!!! :P Anyway...I'm a little disappointed that we won't be able to go see my family for Thanksgiving now since Jeremy will be on call at work. :( I was looking so forward to it, but hopefully we'll figure something out, I guess. Helping Mommy do dishes

Savannah loves the silverware

I put Savannah in the jolly jumper for a few minutes and she wasn't too happy! :( She wanted to play!

Hannah just woke up

Whew! Look at that hair!!!

What, Mom???

Hannah loves her cow

Toilet paper can be fun!

Look - one hand! :)

Savannah grabbed a jar of baby food from off the diningroom table and opened it. She just sat there on the floor and played with it while I was trying to do some laundry.

What a mess!!!

Hannah stretchin' those legs!

Yummy keys

She's thinkin' hard about something

Favorite place to play ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment