Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Trying to Stay Warm...

It's been a VERY chilly day, but we're getting really excited about our first snow of the season tomorrow!! (We'll see if the girls really care or not!) It probably won't last long, but I'm sure it will be pretty!

The girls are doing great...they are completely over their colds now. And, they have more teeth! Hannah had one particularly rough night last week. She was up about three times crying and very clingy, and I noticed in the morning that four of her top teeth had cut through! Poor thing... it must be so painful!! Savannah also has two new ones on top, but thankfully it's been a little easier for her.

My new job is still going wonderfully! It seems like every night when I get home I say, "Babe, I LOVE my job"! I was thinking tonight that people come to our office for therapy, and so do I!! :) I love my kids to death, and of course I miss them while I'm away, but the Lord knows I need a little bit of time to be refreshed and get my brain back. I get along great with everyone in the office, too...always a plus! :)

Here are some pictures from tonight. I took them at about 9 p.m. so they're not the best I've ever taken...I'll try to get some better ones maybe tomorrow.












No comments:

Post a Comment