We got a really neat surprise in the mail yesterday!! Jeremy had duty yesterday (didn't get home till this morning) and he usually gets the mail when he gets home from work. I didn't even think to check it until after the girls were in bed last night, so I was shocked to find a package in our mailbox. G & G Weible sent the cutest polkadot dresses for the girls! They wore them to church tonight and got lots of compliments. :) Here are a few pictures. We couldn't get them to hold still for very long!





No other news here, really. I did try the banana version of that pie tonight but we haven't tasted it yet. Hope it's good. :)
Savannie let me put her hair in ponytails last night. We were bored and trying to think of fun things to do while Daddy was working. She definitely loves doing makeovers. :)

Well...have a great week everyone! We're supposed to have a gorgeous day tomorrow...about 70 degrees. I'm hoping to get the girls outside, so maybe we'll get some more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment