Just to update you on everything, Jeremy had a good trip to and from Kansas a couple weeks ago. While he was gone Grandma W. & Aunt Jess came to visit us. We had a blast just us girls. :) They got to see Jeremy too before they had to leave. Here's a few pictures:
Grandma is so fun! :)

I think they were singing and dancing?

Hannah

Savannah

Hannie eating her favorite book

That poor bear and his nose!

**************************************************
Then the following week my parents and sister and her family came for 3 days. We hadn't seen them since August so all the kids have changed a ton! We had a good time. We went to Mount Vernon & the National Zoo up in D.C., and then on their last day here we took a metro ride up to Pentagon City mall. I think James especially enjoyed the train ride. :) Here's some pics:
This one's my favorite! I love how interested they were in the farm animals

Trying to get closer

My favorite animal we saw...he was bein' cute on purpse :)

My sister Emily with James

My brother-in-law Jamie with Lauren

One asleep, one awake! :)

My Dad & James

My Mom

All four grandkids on my side
Wow!! Looks like it was quite an adventure with the whole family there!! I'm sure it was fun to see the kids playing together!
ReplyDelete