Wednesday, May 7, 2008

18 Months Old

I can't believe how fast my babies are growing up! They turned 18 months yesterday. It just amazes Jeremy and I when we see their itty-bitty pictures...we just laugh and say, "Wow...they've changed SO much!". We just feel so blessed that God has given us these 2 little miracles! We love them SOOOOOOOO much!
Jeremy will officially be done with school for the summer on Friday!!! WAHOO!!! I am so excited to have my guy back! :) It's been a pretty stressful couple months for us. It will be nice to spend more time together again.
The girls have their well-baby checkup tomorrow. Jeremy took the day off to go with us. Our doctor must think he's the greatest dad since he comes with me to every visit (which he def. is!) but it's more that I can't handle them myself...I don't think Jeremy get's overly-thrilled about the occasion. :)
Here's some pictures for you all. Tonight after supper we went over to the complex playground. We've never been there before tonight...we usually go out to the field behind our apartment, but it's actually nicer than we thought. I'm hoping to get a wagon for the girls this weekend so we can get out and do more during the day. The weather has been awesome!! Unfortunately it's supposed to rain for the next 3 days, so I'm glad we got out to enjoy it tonight. The first couple are just random pics from the past few days.

I look like my Mommy in this one!


I made a mess with my supper...but it was yummy :)


They played together SO nice for Mommy today! They really are good girls.


This one turned out kinda cute :)























**And just for the record...I know I change our blog like every other day :) but I get bored and the last one was starting to hurt my eyes it was TOO bright! :) Have a great Friday everybody!!

1 comment:

  1. Such adorable pictures! Don't they grow up way to fast? :)

    ReplyDelete