We just bought a wagon for the girls last night. I saw it on Craigslist for $20 and I had to jump on it!! The one we got is normally $70 brand new and we don't have that kind of money to spend on a wagon, so...I sent them an e-mail to see if it was still available last week. They said someone was coming to look at it on Sunday, so if they didn't want it, it was mine. Well...I put it out of my head because I knew those people would want it. Well...turns out their kid weighed a little too much for the thing, so we got an e-mail Sunday night saying, "Come get it"!!! I was praising the Lord because that was not a mistake...He really knew we needed one. So, we tried it out today and it works very well! It has a little swinging door on the side for them to get in and out, and it has 2 cup holders. :) We also like that the girls can face each other...although I have a feeling they are going to outgrow it pretty fast. We're also thinking about somehow installing seatbelts because today they either kept sliding off their seats or they wouldn't sit down!!! Oh well...I'm still very thankful. Here's a few pictures of the cute couple and of the kidos in their wagon. Enjoy! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment