Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy May!

Well, another month is gone...can you believe it? Time sure flies. The girls will be 18 months old on the 6th. Crazy!
Not too much is new with us. Jeremy is still plugging away at his online classes. He's going to be taking June & July off, which I'm very happy about. It's hard not being able to go do things as a family in the evenings, especially now that the weather is getting nicer. I think he said he only has 2 weeks left until the end of this semester.
I'm staying busy with "Mommy" stuff. You know...laundry, dishes, etc. I've been getting a little obsessed with coupons lately - I discovered coupons.com and it's been the best thing ever!! I spent an hour tonight clipping the ones I printed off this afternoon and it was actually quite soothing. :) (I know...I'm a weirdo!!) I guess when you look at your receipt and realize just how much you save it makes it exciting and definitely worth it! I guess I just feel like it's my way to contribute to our finances since I'm not working.
The girls are doing great. Their 18 month well-baby appointment with Dr. Jude is on the 8th. I've noticed Savannah is really filling out lately. She's usually been our "light" eater but she's been chowing down on EVERYTHING she can get her hands on lately. Hannah is still definitely heavier and a little taller. They are just so much fun to have at home all day. They really enjoy music and dancing. Savannah even dances to the toilet flushing. :) That's my girl! Hannah loves it when I cross my eyes and make silly faces...she laughs SO hard! She's been pretty attached to Mommy lately. Here's a few pictures from today with their new shirts on. They were just too cute to pass up! Have a great weekend everyone!













1 comment:

  1. Love the new layout! So bright and cheery, perfect for spring! Hope the girls appointment goes well. They are getting so big! Kids grow up way too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete