Friday, May 30, 2008

Just Mommy & Hannah

Tonight we decided to take Savannah to the ER. Well...Jeremy took her. We were really unsure what to do because she's had a 101-103 fever since last night. I was starting to think maybe she hasn't been miserable because of her teeth, but it's something else and I just didn't realize it. Jeremy said he'd take her so it was just me and Hannah tonight. I'm glad we got to spend some alone time together, but I wish it was for a different reason that this! Jeremy called and said it's not her ears, but that they were looking into the possiblity of a UTI. I guess we'll know in a little while. Poor baby...

I rearranged the girls room tonight. It needed some cleaning and that is something very hard to do with Savannah here, even if she is feeling ok. :) She's a very happy but very demanding little girl. Anyway...I took this opportunity to do some dusting and vacuuming and while I was there I was thinking that I'm sick of looking at things where they're at! So...here's the new room along with some pics I took of Hannie tonight.

Hannah's crib


Savannah's crib...they're across from each other now. We'll have to see how that goes!


Notice the little angel figurines from Great Grandma Moffatt :)


Their new play corner. We still don't have any pictures up but we'll probably wait now that we're moving in the near future.


Newest member of the cute toosh club :)


Finally let Mommy put a ponytail in


Always eatin' something!


BIG blue eyes :)


The new accomplishment!


Soooooo much energy :)


Oh yeah...and she loves to peek through her legs upside down!


Hope you're all well and having a better weekend than us so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment