Just wanted to update you all on what's been going on here. We had a great time with David & Heather. They left on Thursday and made it back safely. The girls really took to them and it was nice that Jeremy and I could go spend some time together. We went to see Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian...VERY GOOD movie! :) Highly recommend it!
Savannie got her first haircut yesterday...but more like a bang trim! :) Nothing major - she just won't keep her hair bows in and I got sick of not being able to see her eyes! The girls have been cutting molars...Hannie's are not quite through yet, but Savannie has about four that are half-way in. She's been MISERABLE the past two days and that's an understatement! She's not been her happy self at all. Hopefully they'll be in all the way soon.
Hannie had a mid-grade fever Tuesday & Wednesday. On Wednesday I took her in to see the doc and they said they couldn't find anything wrong with her, so to just keep an eye on it. It finally went down, but we're just wondering what it was! The doc said it was too high to be associated with teething, but that's the only thing we can figure right now.
We're looking forward to going to some friend's house for Memorial Day on Monday. We're going to have a picnic and some water fun for the kids. It will be nice to hang out with our group of friends from church...we don't see them outside of church too often, but it's hard with all the little ones.
I am scheduled to see a doctor up at Bethesda Naval Hospital in Maryland on Tuesday morning. I am hoping they will just remove the polyp then, but most-likely this appt. will just be a consult to discuss what to do about it. I still haven't had any pain, but it's been driving me nuts!
There have been some new developments with Jeremy's job - he is starting a new four-year tour with the CG the first of July. He's been working at the CG base in Alexandria, but will now be up in Arlington closer to the city. He recently filled out papers to try to change his rate...right now he's a Yeoman doing the job of an SK (store keeper). He's the one in charge of ordering and buying supplies to keep up the maintenance at his base. He really likes doing it, and his boss tells him all the time he's great at it. So...that's why he wants to change his rate to SK. So...he filled out a request to change rates but was told it would take a miracle for it to be approved now since he's already been assigned this new job in Arlington. We've been praying and Jeremy just found out the other day that it was approved and he's been put on a waiting list for A school. As soon as it's his turn he'll be heading off to Petaluma, California for his seven-week training, and then once he graduates he'll be getting new orders and WE'LL BE MOVING!!!!!! :) We are very excited. I've just felt for a long time that this is not where I want to stay for a long period of time - I know I probably said that when Jeremy was considering the police job in our county. I'm just excited to see where God is going to take us! Please pray that he will get in to A school quickly. He's thinking right now it will be about a six-month wait.
Anyway...he're some pictures:
The miserable child and her new haircut...so pitiful!
Being silly as usual :)
Hannie got to stay up and watch a movie with us in bed last night
They were SO tired
What do you want?
Mom and Savannah
Hannie gettin' comfy :)
I don't know what she was doing to the poor tree :)
Dad & Hannie playing with the leaves
Me :)
Hannie
Savannie
The Weible girls :)
The rest are of the park today:
No comments:
Post a Comment