I am still in the process of getting things set up with Hannah's eating therapy. Please just pray that the Lord would give me wisdom in dealing with this whole situation. We have temporarily set up an appointment with a therapy group in our area called Infant and Toddler Connection. They deal with pretty much every type of therapy out there but we're just not 100% sure Tricare will cover us. I was on the phone quite a bit today trying to figure that out, but...you know how that goes sometimes!! I keep being tossed between the doctor's office, the therapy office, and Tricare in an attempt for answers, but I know it will all get figured out. I never realized how long some people have to wait to get an evaluation for therapy. I was told that if it wasn't for a cancellation I'd be waiting until September! We can definitely see how much the Lord has helped us so far and we are so thankful.
On another note...we are still anxiously waiting to hear what's going on with Jeremy's job. I know many of you have asked if we know when we might be moving or to where, etc. We're hoping to know some more details by September and we'll let you all know then. Thanks to all of you for your prayers. There is so much in our lives that is up in the air right now, and even though it's a little stressful and scary sometimes, it's also really exciting to know that God has something new for us just around the corner.
The girls are definitely keeping me busy. Hannah just recently started to LOVE books. The first thing she does when she wakes up is run out to the shelf in the livingroom and pull out all the books. She doesn't even care what show is on...she wants to look at her books. :) It's really cute. She also loves taking lego blocks apart and she loves to throw her pink and purple balls on the kitchen floor and watch them bounce. She doesn't like to do it on the carpet, though because it doesn't bounce as well. Yep...she's a smarty pants, that one. :) She also likes to climb on everything and there are several times throughout the day when I turn around and she's either standing on a chair, or sitting on the diningroom table!
Savannah's favorite thing to do lately is pour water out of the tub!! Yep...she keeps me on my toes. She can pretty much grab anything, anywhere and it DRIVES ME NUTS!!! Her favorite word is "no" and she uses it several times everyday...mostly to Hannah because if she says it to me it usually results in a spanking or time out. :) Hannah actually had to go in time out for the first time today. We laugh about that because with Savannah we lost count weeks ago!! :) Overall they are both doing great and are just wonderful to have around. I know this time is going to FLY by so I try to keep that in mind when we have a tough day. We just love 'em SO much!! :)
Ok...enough rambling. Here's the pictures! Happy weekend everyone!












Ah yes the joys of Tricare!!!! :) And having no clue what you'll do or where you'll live till you're there ;) I totally understand as we're going through a simliar situation :) and will keep you guys in my prayers!!
ReplyDelete