Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Purple Girls :)

Both of my babies are doing wonderfully better! I am so happy. Hannie has had a really bad cough but I haven't heard her coughing at all today. Yay for no more medicine! WE HATE MEDICINE!!! :) I took these pictures right before their nap this morning - that's why they look so tired!








We've been having some fun with "wall stickers"...which I never knew existed until I saw them in the store the other day. They are specifically made to put on painted walls, so they come off really easily later on. I've always wanted to do SOMETHING in the girls room to add a little more "cuteness" and this is the perfect thing. Especially cuz we might be moving in the near future. I'm hoping to get some more to do along the top wall above the windows tonight.

Aunt Jessica is coming to visit tomorrow! Can't wait to see her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment