Monday, August 11, 2008

Brush Those Teeth!

We're trying to instill good oral health in our little cutie pies, and they don't seem to mind either! :) They we SO tired...all the fresh air tired them out today!




1 comment:

  1. I actually think you are very creative!! I would have never guessed that you had never done any scrapping before--you're stuff is sooooo great especially if you're just starting out!! Paper scrapping is fun too--I've made 4 scrapbooks--but you have a lot of waste and it's a lot harder!! :) I have a bunch of paper supplies left for a baby album so I need to finish using them up before I can really jump into digi scrapping :) Seeing all your layouts makes me want to though!!! These pics are too cute...they look like such sleepy girls but it's good you have them starting off good habits early ;)

    ReplyDelete