Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy August!

First of all...thank you to G & G Weible for the adorable shirts and socks you sent for the girls. We put them on tonight and went outside, so there's some pictures below for you to see how they look. :)

It's been kind of a sad week for us...well, mostly me. Jeremy and I went to the calling hours for my boss's son last night. There were literally HUNDREDS of people there. The hours were from 7-9 p.m. - we got there at 7:20 and we stood in line until 9:00 in order to speak with Dr. Fracasso and his wife. They were doing SO well and were really encouraged to see so many people there that love them. It was actually sorta funny because Dr. Fracasso thought that by now (I stopped working there in Sept. 2006 right before the girls were born) we would have moved being military. He looked at me with total and utter shock...he seemed really toched that we came.

The girls stayed with their very first "real" sitter last night while we went...and by "real" I mean NOT family. :) The only times we've been away from the girls have been when family has come to visit. Our sitter's name is Kristye and her Mom and I worked together at the dr's. office. As soon as she walked in the door Savannah decided she LOVED her, and Kristye said the two of them snuggled up on the couch and watched Parent Trap the whole time we were gone! Hannah on the other hand...she had a royal fit the second we walked out the door!! :( She was not happy and apparently it took her a little while to calm down. But...I told Jeremy that if he might be going to A school than I need to find a sitter for while he's gone. We're hoping it will work out with Kristye to sit for us a litte more often. We really like her!

Ok...here's the pictures. I just love my babies in blue! Brings their eyes out. We had fun outside tonight. Tomorrow Gavin and Kyle and their Mom, Emily are coming over for lunch and playing! Should be a good time! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment