Friday, October 17, 2008

Ready for the Potty?



Tonight after bath & jammies, Savannie pulled down her pants, put the seat up on her truck and sat down for a good while. Yep...pretending to go potty. :) It was so funny and very surprising because she lets me know when she needs to be changed but I didn't think she was that eager to go on a potty. We'll have to get it out of the closet tomorrow and see if she wants to try it out! :)

Hannie has been doing really well this week with the things we're supposed to work on. She's been doing great with making eye contact when she wants another bite, and she also is getting *slightly* more comfortable with touching her babyfood. I actually think I'm the one who has a harder time with that. Doesn't every Mom cringe when their kid sticks their hands in their food and then rubs it all in their hair and on their clothes? It's all I can do to stand it. :) Maybe I need therapy too!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! That is great about Savannah potentially being ready for the potty! That will certainly save some money on diapers :)

    ReplyDelete