Here are some pictures of the girls in the car today and some of last night at the playground. The COLD weather is officially here and we had to get the heavier coats out. That reminds me...Jeremy did something really sweet for me tonight. I am ashamed to say that I have still been wearing my winter coat from HIGHSCHOOL (how sad is that???) for two reasons...it's so comfy and a new one would cost money!! :) (Of course I can't even button it anymore since I was oh, 125 lb. in highschool and I am NOT 125 lb. now!!!) It seems like when the seasons change we're so concerned that we have what the girls need...shoes, coats, hats, gloves...I forget that maybe I'll be cold. :) Anyway...I had to run to the store tonight at like 11:00 because I wanted to be prepared with some gatorade, ginger ale and crackers in case poor baby was vomiting all night. When I came home he was acting rather suspicious. I went into the office and was telling him a stupid story when I noticed my coat was next to him. I was like, "What's my coat doing out?" (I notice EVERYTING) and he was like, "SHOOT! It was supposed to be a surprise!!!"...he was on the internet ordering me a brand new red coat that I've been wanting so bad. What a sweetie pie!!! :) He's always making sure I have what I need and I just love him for that! And I told him flat out that he might as well give up now cuz nothin' gets past Mom! :) Ain't that the truth???
Ok...enough talk. Now pictures. Happy weekend all! :)
Savannah:

Hannah:


(This is what poor Hannie looks like without restrained hair! We love her but her hair can be a little crazy to say the least!!) :)







Focusing so hard on what she's doing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment