I got a few shots of the beautiful trees here. I love VA in the fall...that's one thing I WILL miss when we're gone. :)



This is the view out our livingroom windows! We love it. :)

We went to a new playground today and the girls had a blast as usual gettin' out their silly's. :) We met another former CG guy and his two kids there. It was interesting talking to him...he is a twin. He was telling me how he and his brother are "mirror" twins. It is actually fascinating to read about...mirror twins are ALWAYS identical (they have the same exact DNA) although they look more alike facing each other than side by side. One is left handed and the other is right...they usually have cowlicks on opposite sides of their heads, and if one has a mole on the left cheek, the other has a mole on the right. Isn't that AMAZING??? I read they can even have mirror-image dental problems (such as if one has a particular tooth on the right that is crooked the other twin with have the same crooked tooth on the left). You get the point...I just love talking about this stuff!! :) Anyway...here are some pictures of us at the park.








Looks like they had a great time!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty cool about the twin thing. I have never heard of that! Beautiful pics of the kids followed by that stunning couple! :)
ReplyDelete