Some more cool news...I said a few days ago that Jeremy found out he's taking his test on Dec. 4th. Well, since then he found out he can take it tomorrow and then if he doesn't pass he'll have another chance in December to try again. I was SUPER happy because *hopefully* this means I won't be without a husband and we'll be moving sooner!
Our trip to GA is rapidly approaching...we're getting pretty excited about seeing Jeremy's family. Jeremy was a sweetie and let me get some new clothes and shoes for this trip. Mommy's wardrobe has been pretty pitiful as of late!! haha. :) It's amazing what a few new things can do for your spirit!! :) Anyway, today I'm making lists of everything we need to take and I might even start doing a little packing. It seems like whenever we go on vacation I'm up until all hours the night before because nothing is done!! I want this trip to be a little more relaxing so hopefully I'll get a headstart.
That's pretty much it around here. It's almost time for the kidos to have lunch and then naps. Let's hope nobody tries to escape today!! haha! :)

This one just cracked me up...!
Yey! I'm glad that everything is working out for you guys, that's great! :) I had to be alone for 3 months when Bob was in A school and it is NO FUN and that was before we had Amber so I can't imagine how unfun it would be with kiddos. Hope he passes it! Thanks for the encouragement and sympathy :) I'm excited but a little nervous about starting to "work" again and hope it works out but I'm like you in that I really feel the need to be helping out in some way but don't want to give up time with Amber. Hope everything works out for you guys! I bet you're SO excited to be moving soon! :)
ReplyDelete