Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Beds


So, as if my life isn't crazy enough right now we got the girls new big girl beds! They arrived yesterday and as soon as Jeremy got home from work he started putting them together. They are very cute but I was a little disappointed that the rails on the sides aren't higher...the picture on the website was a little misleading! :( They slept in them great last night...they are definitely ready, but I just put them in for an afternoon nap and they keep coming out!! I'm not enjoying the fact that they have even MORE freedom now. Hopefully they will catch on quick and learn that once they're in they STAY in. :)

We've had some other crazy things going on. We're all sick right now...me the worst. I looked up the symptoms of pneumonia today because it just doesn't feel like a normal cold. My chest is SO tight and my asthma meds have been helping, but I think it's turning into something bad! The girls have had runny noses for the past week and have been coughing and Jeremy said he hasn't been feeling so hot either, so pray for us!! This is not a good time of the year to be sick.

Speaking of sick...I wanted to ask prayer for Jeremy's Aunt Fran. She is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. She's been having some serious health problems as of late. I'm not sure on all the details right now but it looks like cancer. Please be in prayer for this sweet lady that the doctors will find the quickest and most effective treatment for her. Thanks guys!

Well, I had better wrap this up. Jeremy is going to be home early today because we have an appointment to have a will written. We've wanted to do this since the girls were born but somehow just haven't had a chance...if you can imagine that!! :) haha.
We hope you are all doing well. Only 16 more days till Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. The beds are so cute!! But I can see how getting them to stay in them might be challenging, lol! I will be praying for everyone--I think I'm FINALLY getting better so hope you will all soon too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your beds!!! Alex never had a side rail on his bed. It isn't very high off the floor, and he has fallen out a couple of times and never woke up. I didn't have the problem with Alex getting out of his bed until recently. When he first started sleeping in his bed, he wouldn't get out of it. When he woke up, he would just sit on the bed and cry until I cam in and got him. I thought it was funny--wish it was still that way :)

    I'm so sorry that you are sick. It is a nasty bug going around here too. We have just gotten better. Get lots of rest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the scrapping info--Yey!! You just can't beat gorgeous free kits!! :D

    ReplyDelete