
So obviously we have been house hunting like CRAZY ever since we found out where we're headed. It's been a bit challenging mostly because Jeremy's new base seems to be way out in the middle of nowhere! :) Even though we've found plenty of nice places, an hour drive is not something Jeremy would relish every day! So...today I was surfing the web yet again and I came across this cute little house that's for rent in Chesapeake...and it's only about 20 min. from his base. I got a little excited and sent an e-mail to the realtor in charge of it. I asked her if it was still available and if the price was negotiable because it's really about $125 more per month than we can afford. She called me right back and left a message saying it is still available and that they are going to drop the rent $125 so it would be perfect for us! Our next step is to set up a time when Jeremy and I can see it. We're gonna be taking a day trip down to Chesapeake once he's home so we can see a bunch of places (I'm making a list of our top choices...some apartments, some houses). SOOOO...this is by no means definite and someone may scoop it up before we even get a chance to look. But, I'm still gonna pray about it. It would be perfect for our family right now! So...there you go. :) So much for not showing any pictures, right Heidi & Emily??? Hahaha! :) I couldn't help it.
CUTE house! Hope it works out!
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOOOOOO adorable!!!!!!!!! :) I really hope it works out for you..I know what it's like to find the perfect house and not know if you can get it or not. :( But hopefully it'll work out for us to get both of the houses we want :D Like you said...a girl can dream right??!! How many beds does this one have?? It looks like it's a good sized house. :D
ReplyDelete