Can't believe tomorrow Jeremy will have been gone for a week already! It's flown by but at the same time it's hard to imagine six more weeks without him! Tonight was a little rough...the girls WOULD NOT go to sleep. They went down at 9:00, and at 10:00 they were still getting out of bed, laughing, talking, getting into their dresser drawers...driving me NUTS! :) Then I went in to put them back in bed and their night light blew out. :( They won't go to sleep without it. So...I was dying from lack of caffeine anyway, so we bundled up and went to the store at 10:00 tonight for a bottle of diet pepsi and a night light! We were only there for about 5 min. but it was just enough to finally get them to settle down when we got home. This has been a regular thing since Jeremy left...last night Hannah didn't go to sleep until midnight. They have been taking a two-hour nap everyday and I'm thinking we need to cut it down to one hour so they will start going to bed at a decent time. Mommy can only take so much of this shenanigans! :)
Talked to Jeremy tonight. He has his room and uniform inspections tomorrow and then he has a fitness test after that. Once those things are over he can relax. Then on Monday they will start their actual SK classes. He'll also have computer access then too so he'll be able to e-mail me pictures and keep in touch better. Looking forward to that! :)
Anyway...not much else is new. I made a big pot of chili tonight and it was SO good. I'll have to post the recipe soon. Have a great weekend everyone...and try to stay warm! It's FRIGID out there!!!!!
Here's more pics:
(Grandma W. - this is what your granddaughter did while we were talking today!) :)






Emma just got that same rocking horse for Christmas :) She LOVES it! Especially the noises that it makes :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you have done as much as you have in just one week! When Jon goes out of town, we usually never leave the house :) Hope the girls slept in for you...
ReplyDeleteIt'll go by faster than you think--in just 3 days it'll be 1 month since I've seen Bob! I'm having the exact same problem with Amber!! Last night she was up until 11!! And her bedtime when we're at home and Bob's there is like 7:30-8. Ack! Someday life will be normal for us again...but not anytime soon! Thanks for the prayers...I really appreciate them!!
ReplyDelete