Friday, February 20, 2009

Jeremy's Home!

Just wanted to let you all know Jeremy made it home safe and sound today. The girls are sleeping and he just ran some errands, so I'm gonna go take a quick nap until Jeremy gets home. It was so nice to have lunch together as a family again. :) I'll try to post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Glad he made it home safely!!! And I'm sorry you had a Jonah day the other day...I've watched Anne a bajillion times too ;) and I also call them that! Haha. :) Isn't it nice to be back together as a family!! How's the house hunting going? Neither of the places Bob tried to get worked out so we're going to have to do the whole "live in a motel till the you find a place thing" and the CG WON'T be paying for it so that's not a good thing! Pray we'll find something nice, fast!!

    ReplyDelete