
Looks like winter wants to hang on around here...supposed to get some snow tomorrow. :( Don't get me wrong - I like snow, but it's just so hard for the kids to be cooped up all the time. And it sounds like some of you other mom's are going insane with your little ones in the house all day too! Hopefully spring will hurry up and get here quick!
The girls are not always this serious...they were really into their new Barbie movie. I have to admit...I've been getting into it too. :) Lots of good singing and music.
Jeremy will be home in 2 more days!!! I just wanted to ask prayer for his trip home. He's actually graduating on Thursday and then leaving around 10 pm. He'll be travelling all through the night so I probably won't get much sleep...but can't wait to see him!! Please pray he gets here safely!!
Also just wanted to mention we are going to see a house on Sunday down in Edenton, NC. It's in a quiet little neighborhood and it's exactly what we've been looking for. I was stressing a little bit today because it seems like every house we've been interested in has been taken so quickly. So, I happened to be talking to the realtor and just expressed that we really want it and that we're hoping it's not rented before Sunday...to which she replied that we shouldn't worry. They are the listing agents for this house and they will hold it until we look at it on Sunday! What a praise!! So...nothing is for sure yet, but definitely looking up! :)
Well...gotta run and get the kidos in bed so I can get to cleaning things up. So much to do before Daddy gets home! Have a good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment