Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Jonah Day

So, it's been a Jonah day. (You would only know what that means if you've watched Anne of Green Gables about a zillion times, like I have!). I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed just with getting the house ready for Daddy to be home tomorrow...not to mention a bunch of other things. I got a note on our door this morning saying that someone from our apartment office is also coming to inspect our place tomorrow to make sure we didn't damage anything. Kind of the procedure around here when you move out. :) You should've seen our neighbors place when she left...WOW!! But that's another story! So...it's gonna be a long night of cleaning!!

We also had a major ordeal with our checking account over the last few days too...Jeremy rented a car over the weekend to do some sight-seeing and it was about $90...only they charged our account $360 and of course - OVERDRAFT!! They failed to mention to him that he couldn't use a credit/debit card, he was supposed to use just a credit card. That way the $360 stays pending in your account until you return the car. If you use a debit/credit card they automatically withdraw the FULL amount out of your account. Youch!!...didn't see that coming. :( Jeremy kindly called them and mentioned that they could've explained that to him, but they weren't too apologetic! Hopefully the money will be put back into our account soon so we don't starve to death. Ok...slight exaggeration. :) We'll be fine...just not very convenient, that's all.

The girls are doing good today but I'm just TIRED. Don't feel like being a mommy, but be a mommy, I must. My foot has been hurting non-stop for about the past week and I have no idea why. I think I have a cavity. Oh, and my dryer is squeaking. And I mean SQUEAKING!! The people next door are probably about ready to kill me.

Anyway...the whole point of this post is that I was having a not-so-hot day and when I stopped to pick up dinner at McDonalds, they asked if I wanted a FREE sample of iced mocha cappuccino. You bet your breeches I said YES!!! And it was oh-so-yummy. Doesn't take much these days to cheer me up! :) Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Can't wait till we're on our way to the airport!!!! We'll let everyone know when Jeremy gets in safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment