Here they are having a blast outside in the rain puddles tonight. We had thunderstorms off and on all day, so we didn't get outside until after supper. They were SO amused with the puddles and chalk. Funny the things your kids end up playing with, isn't it? I am learning to relax and just let my kids get dirty...even though I'm cringing inside. :) Whatever makes them happy!
I will post a more detailed update tomorrow...it's getting late. Just wanted to share a few pictures. Videos to come tomorrow...they are taking forever to upload. Hope everyone is well!




Haha...well it's the combonation of the name's of two smoothie places. I've been to a Mamba Juice and a Jamba Juice...lol :)
ReplyDeleteumm...all i can offer is that i've heard it in Jason Aldeen's famous country song "She's Country"....a bad mamba jamba from down in alabama... :D
ReplyDeletedoesn't help at all, i know.