Well, another COLD day here. How about you? We decided to go outside anyway since Hannah kept staring out the window like, "Mom, the sun is shining. Why are we not out there??". It probably wasn't the best idea since we still have colds, but...what's a Mom to do? Hopefully this cold front will be gone quickly. I'm sure it will, and in a month or so I will be complaining about how HOT it is, right? :) The grass is always greener! Here are a few pictures from our morning.


These shoe pics are especially for Kara. :) I know you will appreciate the cuteness!


Gorgeous blue sky!

What can I say...I'm still in LOVE! :)
LoL...this year is a lot cooler so far than last year was!! Don't worry though...the blasting heat and humidity will be on it's way soon enough, just like you said :)
ReplyDeleteOoooo, way cute shoes on the girls!
ReplyDelete