Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our House

I know...it's about time, right? haha! :) Just a glimpse of what our house looks like inside. We are so thankful for what God has provided for our family!!

For those of you who haven't seen the outside yet, here it is! It looks really tiny from the front, but the house is narrow and long...when the guys came to deliver our household goods they were shocked at how big it is inside! Jeremy has been working hard to get our yard looking nice. Thank goodness the grass is finally growing! We were told the previous tennants used the yard for a parking lot!! :)



Entrance Way:


Laundry Closet:

Guest Bedroom:



Guest Bath:


Kitchen:




Livingroom:




I love these curtains ~ got them on sale for $11 each at Target!



Master Bedroom:



Master Bath:




So...there you go! No more begging me for pictures!! I didn't put up a picture of the diningroom (I forgot) or the girls room. It's really not anything special but I'll try to throw a pic of those in somewhere. :) Thanks for looking at our house!

5 comments:

  1. Cuteness! I love the big open living room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! How long are you going to be there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Can't wait to come visit sometime! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so great! It all looks so fresh and updated and I LOVE the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sooooo nice!! Exactly what I want for our next place :) ;) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete