Tomorrow is V day! Vacation day. :) We are excited and getting as much packed tonight as we can. We had kind of an eventful night. :) I noticed late this afternoon that we didn't have hot water...which was weird cuz I hadn't been running the dishwasher or washing machine. I waited 2 hours and still nothing. Finally I asked Jeremy if maybe the water heater needed to be re-lit? You should have seen his face. :) Our water heater is in our attic (LONG story) and we do not (I repeat, DO NOT) have a ladder. Next thing I know I'm helping him get a dresser into the garage so he can stand on that...only he ended up standing on a CHAIR ON TOP OF THE DRESSER to get up there high enough!! (Mom, I hope you're not reading this.) Oh my word. I thought he was seriously gonna die, but he wouldn't listen to me, so. :) He's ok, and it WAS that it needed to be re-lit. Good thing we checked huh? Why do things like this always seem to happen at the worst possible time???
Once that drama was over we had just enough time to put the kids in bed...only for them to get back OUT. And then when we were putting them in the second time I realized we were out of juice so I had to run to the grocery store 10 min. before they closed! Yikes. Life if pretty crazy these days. Fun, but crazy. I guess a vacation couldn't come at a better time. Can't wait to see everyone soon! I best get myself packing...I don't even know where to start!! Pray we get out on time!!
Some cute pics from today:



Hope you have a fun time!
ReplyDelete