And I am excited to share what my girls got me! :) I never in a million years thought I'd ever get one of these! (The only problem is...like I need more desserts!!) :)
Wow! I've been dying for one of these I just don't have enough space on my counter and I want to keep it out they look so cool! So Larry promised me the next house we would get one! How exciting for you!!
Yay! We got one of those as a gift before our wedding, and I thought, "What am I going to do with that?" Ha! Now that I know a lot more about cooking - we use it ALL the time - so great! Enjoy it!
Wow! I've been dying for one of these I just don't have enough space on my counter and I want to keep it out they look so cool! So Larry promised me the next house we would get one! How exciting for you!!
ReplyDeleteYay! We got one of those as a gift before our wedding, and I thought, "What am I going to do with that?" Ha! Now that I know a lot more about cooking - we use it ALL the time - so great! Enjoy it!
ReplyDelete