Monday, December 14, 2009

Savannah's Funny Sayings


I just wanted to share a few funny things Savannah has said lately. This girl never stops cracking us up!

Today I gave her a snack in a bowl and let her take it in the livingroom to eat while she watched her Barney show. I said "Don't get it on the carpet, ok?"...she replied "Mommy, I not will" :)

For emphasis after we make a statement she will say "sure it is!"...which translates "it sure is!" :)

She sure likes to talk about her dolly, Earl. (Ariel, that is!) :)

Last Wed. night she told the nursery workers that "Jeremy is home sick" :)

We've been trying to correct the phrase "Oh my gosh" by telling her to say "Oh my goodness" instead...so last night Jeremy and I were talking and I said, "Honey, you know what's weird?"...Savannah interrupted us with "Mommy, we don't say WEIRD, we say "Oh my goodness". :) (I guess she things "weird" is a BAD word!)

And lastly, I thought it was cute today when I was a little upset about something she said, "Mommy, no worry about!" :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment