Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Flakes are Falling on My Head

Well the Lord must've been listening to my grumbling this winter about the lack of snow...because we woke up to about 3 inches this morning! Savannah came running in our room and said "Mommy, Daddy...it's SNOWING!". :) She was thrilled. Hannah heard all the excitement and then came out (she's our sleepy head girl...she would sleep all day if I let her!) and she said "Snowing!". She climbed up on her window sill to check it out for awhile. She thought it was pretty neat.



Yesterday was my normal grocery day (and payday) so off I went to Super Walmart with big plans...only to find the place mobbed, and hysterical shoppers everywhere! If it hadn't taken me 30 min. to get there I would have gone straight back home, but we were out of almost everything, so I had to be a brave mom and just get my shopping done. But it really was nuts. And of course there were only about 10 cashiers but I'm not gonna go there...

Looks like today will be a play-doh, baking, napping, hot cocoa kind of day inside, at least for me anyway. Jeremy and Savannah are getting ready to go out and make a snowman. Maybe more pictures to come later! :)




Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment