Unfortunately NC is basically Spiderland...they are EVERYWHERE. Spring and fall are probably the worst for us. I literally find about 2 per day in the house, and I am forced to find creatvie ways to kill them while Jeremy is at work.
And I'm not talking little ones either! :(
Well, we know spring is right around the corner, but we sure didn't think that we would be finding spiders the same weekend that we get hit with the biggest snowstorm our area has seen in years.
But we did! Check out this guy -

It was sitting on our garage step last night when Jeremy went to take out the garbage. I'm just thankful Jeremy was the one that found it because if it had been me, our sweet old neighbor lady would probably have thought I was being murdered in the garage with all the screaming. :)

SCARY! I can hardly handle daddy-longlegs!!! :-(
ReplyDelete