Monday, January 29, 2007

3 Months Old!




The girls are 3 months old today! I can't believe how fast it's gone by. It seems like they get bigger and even more aware of things every day! Savannah has been having these little conversations with me...I make a noise at her and she makes one back. It lasts for about 5 minutes. It's so cute...she gets all smiley and excited every time says something to me! Hannah is starting to do it to, but not as much. She's too interested in what everybody's doing...and she LOVES to watch tv! Sometimes I have to turn it off or she won't concentrate on eating! We are definitely getting the keys to our new apartment tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to see how big it is. It's basically the same layout as our apartment now but it has an extra room right next to where our bedroom is now. I am hoping they cleaned it pretty good so I don't have that much to do before we start taking stuff over. Jeremy's gonna have a couple friends come over to help him move the big stuff.
Here are a couple pics I took today of the girls. Savannah is so smiley when I take them and Hannah cracks me up...she's like "Mom, what are you doing with that thing in my face?!" :)
(In the pic of both girls, Hannah is left and Savannah is right - also, Hannah is in the pink swing and Savannah is in the green)

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, It's hard to believe how quickly they grow and change isn't it? Three months?! Wow!! Now the fun can really begin! You've passed the hardest part, in my opinion! Now the girls will start becoming more and more interactive and FUN!! I've loved seeing your blog and pictures! I've stuck you in my favorites so I can check back with each update! Not sure if Em emailed you a link to our site or not...but, check it out! Megan's almost 7 months! I don't know where the time goes! Glad you're doing well! Steph

    http://benstephandmegan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete