Saturday, January 27, 2007

Twins Everywhere!


This morning we decided to get out of the house and take the girls shopping at the mall. Jeremy had to get his hair cut and I always love looking at baby clothes! The weather was BEAUTIFUL today...we hope spring will be here soon! Anyway...the 4 of us were browsing and we usually get people who are staring and us and ooh-ing and aah-ing at the girls, but this one lady practically ran up to us and said "YOU HAVE TWINS!!!" She was so excited cause she is 14 weeks pregnant with twins too! (Her husband told Jeremy that when they found out it was like somebody threw an hand gernade into their lives!...we know that feeling!) :) She then proceeded to ask me if I was really sick to my stomach with the girls and I said "YEP!" But I told her not to worry...it will probably go away really soon. It's really neat meeting other people who are having twins and knowing all the great things they are going to experience. Sure, some days are rough and you just have to cry right along with the babies, but they are such a blessing from the Lord and we wouldn't trade our Hannah and Savannah for anything. (I don't think their grandparents would either!) :)
Well, I think tonight is going to be full of packing things up to move next week. Jeremy and I both are anxious to get into a bigger place so we can start having some friends over for dinner, and it would be nice to have more room for when family and friends come to visit. So, once we get settled in...come visit! :)
Here's a picture of the girls - Savannah is on the left and Hannah is on the right. :)

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, Congratulations, your girls are beautiful. Don't know if you remember me-Tina (James) Gorman. I was your Floorleader at PCC 2002-2003. I saw your website on the alumni page. Just wanted to say hi. I'm married now and have a son(Caleb who is three today) and a daughter, Anna who is 11 months old. They are precious. As yours are too! Feel free to write jnt4him@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete