Hannah and Savannah had their 4 month well baby check-up this past week with Dr. Jude. They are doing great...and the doctor was cracking up when she saw that all of the girls' measurements are exactly the same!:) They both weigh 13 lb., 4 oz., and I can't remember for sure...but I thought she said they were 25 inches long. (I am going to find out for sure tomorrow)Their head circumference was the same also. I have to take Savannah to get an x-ray of her left foot tomorrow because ever since she was born it's been turned inward. It's because she was breech for almost the entire pregnancy and she was so scrunched up in my tummy...poor thing. I guess it's one of the disadvantages of having to share the room with somebody else! :) We are taking her to see an orthopedic doctor as soon as they can fit us in for an appointment...I spent most of my time on hold with the doctor's office today! Anyway...we just want to make sure we get it straightened out (literally) before she starts trying to walk. We don't want her to get frustrated because she can't.


I took the top picture of the girls tonight. (On top is Savannah L and Hannah R, and then opposite that for the bottom pic) I was going through some other pictures and I came across this one from when they were just a few days old...I don't even remember them being this small! :) (I'm such a bad mommy!!) They are really growing up. I was tickling Hannah today on the floor and she laughed so hard for like 5 minutes!...man, I love 'em! Wouldn't trade being a mom for anything. It's the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment