Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I finally got the results of my polygraph. I sent an email to the detective who administered my test and he replied with the following:
Jeremy,
You passed the polygraph, and when I briefed your case, you were rated highly qualified. The folks in the applicant section are currently working on a lateral transfer course, and they will be contacting highly qualified (regular academy) candidates when they finish with the (mini academy) transfers.

Best wishes,
Detective Dale Clark
Fairfax County Police Department
Polygraph Section

Now I am just waiting for a letter telling me what the next step in the application process is. I think it is either the Psychological exam or the Physical fitness evaluation.

The girls are doing well. Here are a few pictures.

Thanks for my diapers Grandma!!!


Thirsty?


Dady, don't quit your day job!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jeremy. It's a great feeling, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete