Hi Grandma & Grandpa! :)

Careful, Hannie...it's slippery!

Savannie loves cups

What's that?

Splashin' Mommy! :)

Also, as if Jeremy passing his polygraph wasn't enough good news this week, I got a new job! I was a receptionist at a doctor's office before the girls were born and I really loved it, but it's hard to find an evening office job...hence my job at Gymboree! Last night I was pretty discouraged because although things are going well at my job, I am frustrated at the fact that my hours are VERY up in the air, and we don't find out our hours until the last minute, etc. It's hard to do with 2 babies at home. I enjoy the people I work with too, but let's face it...I'm NOT a good salesman! (I couldn't convince someone to buy the shoes and the sweater, and the hairbows, and the socks to match the dress they're buying if my life depended on it! I'd rather they just save their money to be quite honest!! Or better yet, go to Carter's! They have better sales!!) :P
So...I prayed the whole way home Tuesday night that God would show me if there was something else he had for me. Jeremy went to bed and I got on the internet and started looking, and I came across the PERFECT job for me!! It's as a receptionist for 4 Physical Therapists. I sent them an e-mail and they had me come in tonight for an interview...and I got it! :) The office is about a quarter mile from our house, I only work Mon-Thurs., I get a FREE Gold's Gym membership as long as I'm an employee (the office is attached to the gym and they use some of their equipment with patients during therapy sessions), FREE daycare for the girls (if I ever need to use it should Jeremy be unable to watch them for some reason), I get to be home by 8:30 p.m. to put the girls in bed, and best of all...I CAN WEAR JEANS EVERYDAY!!!! :) Okay...that's not the best part really, but seriously, does it get any better than that? :) What an answer to prayer!! I am thankful that we have a God who hears his children and meets their needs above and beyond even when things seem impossible. I came across a verse a few days ago and it meant so much to me. It's Psalm 62:8-"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us."
No comments:
Post a Comment