Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Update and Pictures for Grandma :)

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to write about what's new with us. We are back into the swing of things after the holidays, which is nice. Jeremy is still waiting to hear about whether he's passed his medical exam for Fairfax Co. His liver enzymes were high so they drew more blood to do the test again. We're hoping to get good news and not drag this part of the process out any longer. Jeremy also is starting two more online classes with Libery University this semester. That should keep him pretty busy!
My job is still going great and I've been trying to stick with exercising every night as part of my routine. Jeremy's been really good about encouraging me and helping with the girls so I can. I miss putting them to bed, but I really need to get back in shape and the evening is the only time I have to do it. And it's free so I have absolutely NO excuse not to!!! :)
Savannah has a little bit of a tummy bug. She got sick three times today but she's doing okay now. I don't know if she picked up something in the nursery on Sunday or what. My friend Donna was in the nursery with the girls on Sunday night and she said that Savannah has a little reputation now since she loves to go around the nursery and take out all of the babys' pacifiers!! I about died when she told me that!! What a little stinker. :) Savannah is definitely our "rambunctious" child to say the least!! She seems to have her little hands into everything! She likes to talk quite a bit, too. She went around the house tonight after Jeremy got home saying, "hi" to everyone several times with much enthusiasm!! She also likes to go get her baby doll from Great Grandma Moffatt and snuggle her and pat her back and say, "Ooooooh". It's pretty cute!
Hannah is doing well, too. I noticed today when they were in the tub that she's starting to look a considerable amount bigger than Savannah. She only weighs about 1.5 pounds more, but she just looks and feels a lot heavier. She loves to carry her blanky around the house now, and she likes to wave bye-bye, but she says, "Yuy-yuy" while she waves instead. She absolutely loves it when Mommy and Daddy jump around like idoits, so we do a lot of that, too. She's been cracking me up lately, cuz she comes running everytime I get the cookies out...she wants to have one in her hand. I don't think she's actually eaten one yet, although she does nibble here and there. I just give her one so she doesn't feel left out. :) Silly kid...I think she'll be gobbling them up before we know it. And like I mentioned earlier, Savannah likes to play with her more than she likes to play with Savannah. Sometimes when Savannah takes a toy away from her or gets in her way she sits down on the floor and has a little meltdown (she has a temper to match her hair!). It might be a LITTLE cute, but Mommy doesn't tolerate tantrums! She needs to learn how to peacefully co-exist! Sometimes I wonder if she wishes she were an only child. Oh well...she'll love her sister someday, right? Here are some pictures...

Savannah trying to feed Daddy a cracker.


Hannah showing you her favorite toys.


I like her expression here :)


Savannah likes to help herself to whatever she wants lately!


She loves Wheat Thins...like her Mommy :)


Hannah running around the island in the kitchen.


Hi Mommy!


"I'm gettin' outta here!"


"Me too!"


Her hair is still RED! :)


"Please, Mom!"


"Is this a good pose?"


(You'll have to excuse the absence of pants!! It was still warm tonight so we took them off!) :)


This is my night light that I am NOT supposed to be playing with!


Playing is hard work!!


Not sure exactly what this toy does.


Mommy's happy Hannie!


Tickle, Tickle!!


"Why aren't you laughing???"


"Wave to Grandma!" :)


Getting bored...

No comments:

Post a Comment