Once upon a time (well...ok, it was today) I woke up at 7:30 am with a very bad fever. I was not happy cuz I was all hot and sweaty, so I cried very loud until my Mommy came and got me. She felt my head and then told my Daddy that I felt very warm. They took my temperature and it was 102 degrees, so they gave me some medicine. The medicine didn't work very well and I was still not feeling good a couple hours later, so my Mommy decided to take me to the ER. She would have taken me to the doctor but they were too busy seeing other sick kids today.
We got to the ER at 2:30 and the nasty nurse kept poking me. Then she even took my temperature in my bottom. That was the worst thing that's ever happened to me since I was born!!! I hope that never happens to me again! She said my fever was pretty high so she gave me some more medicine. Then me and Mommy waited and waited and waited for a VERY long time. I was very good, though. I didn't even cry once! Me and Mommy had some time together and we even got to watch tv! I love tv. Lots of people in the waiting room told Mommy that I am beautiful, too.
Finally at 4:30 they took me in to see the doctor. He was very mean to me, too...he stuck things in my mouth, up my nose and in my ears. I guess it was a good thing, though because he told Mommy I have an infection in my left ear. She didn't know that because I have been very happy lately and didn't seem sick!

(Poor kid tripped and fell at the park and scraped her nose all up!)


After we waited some more, they gave me an antibiotic to take home so my ear will get better. I am very thankful that my Mommy took me to the doctor even though it wasn't very fun. Sometimes you just have to be tough! :) And the best part of the day was that Mommy took me to McDonalds on the way home! :) I love to suck on french fries!

Please pray for me that I will get better soon and that when I go back to the doctor next week they will say my ear is fine. Also please pray for my Mom and Dad. They need help to take good care of me! :)
Aww...poor Hannah (and mommy)!! Hope she feels better soon! I'm sure the french fries did wonders! :-) Megan loves them, too!
ReplyDeleteAww!! Poor little girl! Hope she gets to feeling better soon! It is no fun when our babies are sick....
ReplyDelete