Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Videos

It's taken me all night to upload these videos! You're supposed to be able to download videos right here on this site, but for some reason it never works for us! Anyway...I took these with my new digital camera. It has a video feature and we think it's clearer than our video camera! Plus, it's smaller so the girls don't act nervous when I get it out. :) I'm definitely having fun with it.

Hannie is still doing great. She has been very tired today and she gets really impatient when we don't put her in her bed when she's ready. :( I washed all her blankets tonight before bed and she wasn't too happy that she had to wait for them to dry for a few extra minutes! She also now thinks that she can get out of bed whenever she wants cuz Mommy & Daddy will feel sorry for her. :p Boy, is she in for a surprise when she gets better...back to bed little girl! :) Savannie has been a little whiny, but she's cutting 2 teeth on the top, so...hopefully they'll be in soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment