Friday, April 4, 2008

Another week gone by...

It's hard to believe the girls will be 17 months on Sunday! They are growing up so fast. A friend of mine at church had a baby girl 2 months before the girls were born and now she's expecting again! I'm excited for her but it makes me a little sad to realize just how fast the time goes now that they are adding more to their family.

Jeremy leaves for Kansas on Sunday morning. He'll be gone until Friday. Didn't realize until yesterday that he's going to be gone on our anniversary (Wednesday).
:( He feels really bad, but it's ok...I have lots of work to do before my family comes anyway. I'm going to spend my time alone profitably...cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!!! :)

Here are just a few pictures of the girls from the past few days:

Hannie chowing down on a pretzel! She's definitely making progress with the food...


Somehow she leaned back a little too far! All I could do was laugh! :)


She tried to get out, but just couldn't do it!


Savannie is developing quite the personality. She insisted on wearing her winter coat around this morning first thing after she woke up. Not sure why, but whatever!


Don't I look good in this coat?

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet little girls! I know what you mean, the time goes waaaaaay to fast! Esp. for mommy's heart.

    ReplyDelete