Saturday, April 5, 2008

Madness!

Poor Jeremy has had a rough day! Like I said before, he's leaving for Kansas bright and early tomorrow. Today was his last day to pack his stuff, finish a paper for one of his classes, and he also had a few errands to run...like picking up dry-cleaning and he had to get his hair cut. Well...the girls woke up around 8:30, and he being a sweetie, got up with them and let me sleep in a little longer. Anyway...he came running into our room around 9:30 and he was not too happy! He got called in for duty! (For those of you who know how duty goes, you spend the night at base and can't go home until the next person relieves you in the morning.) He didn't know what in the world to do. I felt so sorry for him. We got everything straightened out, in fact, he gets to come home tonight around 11 p.m. and at least get a good night's sleep before he leaves. I just wanted him to have a relaxing trip and not be all stressed out. Hopefully once he's on the plane tomorrow he can breathe easy!

The girls and I stayed home...didn't have a car today. We just played and had a relaxing day while I tried to get Daddy packed. We also got some more pics of the girls that we ordered, so I put them up...so cute. Hope you all have a good weekend, and please just pray Jeremy has a safe trip and that we'll be ok without him! :( I miss him already!












1 comment:

  1. Hope the time goes quickly! That can be rough...

    ReplyDelete