

This week is flying by! I guess that's a good thing since Jeremy's parents are coming this weekend. We are getting excited to see them. :)
Savannie is doing great. She'll be done with her meds on Saturday and so far it's been a piece of cake getting her to take them. Fortunately both my kids love medicine! :) When I say the word she comes running! Hannie is doing good too. We think she might have an ear infection again, though...she's been holding her ear a lot and she's been kinda moody today. I guess it's good we're seeing the doc tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the girls appt. with Dr. Jude and my biopsy appointment. I am really confused about what's going to happen tomorrow...first of all I thought I was getting the fibroid removed, but the receptionist called it a "biopsy" appt. Second of all...the fibroid has gotten a lot smaller - so small in fact that I'm afraid we're going to drive all the way to Bethesda and they're going to tell us to go right back home. I'm going to call tomorrow and see what they want me to do.
Other than that things are good. Jeremy is training the guy that will be taking over his job starting next month. I've been a good girl and have been exercising my toosh off...I did 3 miles on the treadmill tonight. And it was not fun!! :) But I've found it helps to look at magazines filled with skinny people! That's my motivation for now I guess! Here's a few pics of Savannie runnin' around in Jeremy's socks today. She loves our socks and shoes and wears them as much as we allow. We'll update tomorrow on how the girls' appointment went.


No comments:
Post a Comment