The girls are STILL teething. Poor Savannah...I just dont' even know what to do for the poor kid anymore! She has two molars on the bottom that are still only half-way in. I feel so bad, but...I know this too shall pass. Right? :)
We're getting excited about our friends Eric & Sarah coming next week. Eric and I grew up together in NY and we went to the same Christian school from Kindergarten through 5th grade. We lost touch but found each other via internet last summer. They've been to see us once already and we've been keeping in touch ever since, so...it will be great to see them again. They have a little boy, Joel who is only a few weeks older than the girls. I'm sure they'll have fun playing together.
Other than that...not too much else going on. I've been VERY tired lately and really wondering if my iron is low or what. Thinking about maybe going to see the doctor soon. I NEED MORE ENERGY! :) Here's a few pics from tonight after supper. Hope everyone is having a good week!













No comments:
Post a Comment