I got a call from a girl that I used to work with tonight. Her name is Jen and we were both receptionist's together at Dr. Fracasso's office...where I worked before the girls were born. She called to say that Dr. Fracasso's oldest son Mark (15 yrs. old) was in some sort of moped accident yesterday. It was pretty bad...he was air-lifted to a nearby hospital, but he was brain-dead upon arriving. He was placed on life support, but today it was shut off and he passed away. PLEASE pray for this family right now - that they would turn to the Bible for answers and that through this they might come to know Christ. Also please just pray for them as they grieve. I was thinking tonight about how my Dad always says, "I hope I never have to bury one of my kids!". I feel the same way. There are so many things in life we will never understand and this certainly is one of them.
"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face..." ~ I Cor. 13:12
No comments:
Post a Comment